Monday, May 23, 2011

Hmmmm, I seem to have some unfinish items still lurking around


OK, so I thought I was on a roll a few months back when I finished all my niece Bella's outfits, as well as finding my Little Scrappy's from a few years ago and finally finished them off. I felt so good to finish off something and let go of it (another bad habit I have....letting go and sharing my work) that I have kept going with the making of the Little Scrappy's for other people.

But now as I sit here tonight and reflect over this past week, its been busy, hectic and emotional at work and I haven't been inspired to do anything at home. I have 2 half finished Little Scrappy's sitting here staring at me and as I look at my sewing table and I have 2 almost finished outfits for Bella (and 1 finished dress). I have been  thinking  of all  the other projects buried  in my boxes from Grad. school that I need to finish....oh my zebra print pot holders!!

I need to get back on track and finish all this stuff. I need a few days off....when I am not so tired it takes me that long to recover....to just motor through. I need creative help. I NEED MY MOJO BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment