Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Little Scrappy's

Ok, so as I have been saying, lots of sewing (and lots of distractions) to finish off some new Little Scrappy's. I am still trying to figure out a shape I like and so there for they are all different and unique. I think next time I am going back to making 2-3 at one time, not 10-15. That way I can fill them with more love, cuddles and kisses.

Just to share how my Little Scrappy's came about, it was about 2 years ago, when I first moved back to Australia and was looking just to be doing something creative, so I picked up some scraps and thought what can I create... They are all made from scraps of fabric from various projects, buttons I have collected along my travels, and bits of wool felt. No two are the same, they are all so unique, odd and wonderfully cute.








Ok, all the above cuties are $15 ea, and are all uniquely different. To mail it is $6.50 for 1-4 Little Scrappy's (US its $10.50 for 1-4)







These are a few Little Scrappy's I made for Easter. They have wool felt ears and a nice fluffy tail. They are $17 ea.

If I have time this weekend I might make up a few different ones...including a good old Collingwood one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment