Sunday, May 22, 2011

Phew....finished a few orders these past 2 weeks

Its been such an up and down 2 weeks. Its hard to be on your feet 50-60 hrs a week and then come home and get into a creative head space to sew. I struggle with that all the time, and trying to find that balance. its that question I have been asking myself for over 10 years now....do I just start working for myself and create all the time???? Oh, I wish I was brave!

I have been frantic trying to finish these 4 orders before I knew I was going to have a hectic week at work with a big sale. Finished them and was so happy with what the final product looked like. I hope their new owners are happy with them too. Its always hard to finish things and wonder will they love them like I do??

I even have ideas for new ones...when I get a break at work and get my mojo back.


These lovely pair were for a little girl who loved pinks and rainbows (double bonus with the rainbow butterflies on the back)




I love doing the wedding set, these are my second pair I have done and they are so much fun to make. Their owners just got married this weekend, and hopefully these lovely married pair is not far off from reaching them too.



This little boy in blue was for a new baby boy Austin.....hence the "A"




Finally, these 2 Minky blanket and Little Scrappy sets were for my cousin to give as baby shower gifts. I was so happy with how they turned out, and I hope the new moms are too.


Now the lesson learned here................was try and blog after I finish each order, and not at the end of 2 weeks worth of orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment